- We hand-pick every rug to ensure we bring you only the highest quality rugs for your home décor.
- Cowhide rugs are a 100% natural product. This means none of the color patterns are identical, because every animal has a coat of fur that’s different. The rug you see in the photo will vary slightly from the rug you receive.
- It’s very common for cowhide rugs to come with firemarks, scars and other markings. This is a completely natural occurrence.
- All of our cowhides are recycled from the meat industry. The thorough tanning process ensures minimal hair loss and also gives the cowhide a clean leather smell.
- Due to their durability and thickness, Rodeo cowhide rugs are ideal for areas in a busy house with high foot traffic.
- Rodeo cowhide rugs are easy to clean – a simple brush will do the job. Stains can be quickly removed by simply applying a damp sponge, just make sure to not let your cowhide rug soak in water.
Made in Brazil