Size: 20in x 20in
Rodeo® Cowhide Rugs is now featuring some of our finest pillow cases! This enjoyable, coffee-colored, warm color is one that can be enjoyed by any! Not only can you know enjoy this pattern as something visually, but you can add a whole new aspect of comfort to your home with this breed of pillow case for your home. Also, these pillow cases are double sided, meaning both sides of the pillow case have cowhide material.
- We hand-pick all of our material to ensure we bring you only the highest quality products for your home décor.
- Cowhide is a 100% natural product. This means none of the color patterns are identical, because every animal has a coat of fur that’s different. The product you see in the photo will vary slightly from the product you receive.
- It’s very common for cowhide to come with firemarks, scars and other markings. This is a completely natural occurrence.
- All of our cowhides are recycled from the meat industry. The thorough tanning process ensures minimal hair loss and also gives the cowhide a clean leather smell.
- Due to their durability and thickness, Rodeo cowhide products are ideal for areas in a busy house with high foot traffic.
- Rodeo cowhide products are easy to clean – a simple brush will do the job. Stains can be quickly removed by simply applying a damp sponge, just make sure to not let your cowhide rug soak in water.
- Made in Brazil.
About Cowhide Rugs
Our company motto is "RODEO COVERS ALL" - and we absolutely mean it. We cover decorative needs of customers looking to spice up their home and office. We cover financial costs by...more
How We Measure
Cowhide rugs have a naturally organic shape that’s usually irregular. When the rugs reach our warehouse...more
How To Clean
We offer a wide selection of cowhide rugs that are not only are dazzling to look at, they're also very easy to clean and care for. Applying soap and water onto the cowhide and gently...more
All hides used in the creation of Rodeo® Cowhide rugs come from animal farming for the meat industry. So we aren’t producing additional materials to put on the planet. Instead we are...more