- Please expect some difference between the pictures on the site and the ones actually shipped.
We often feature pictures of the actual cowhide rug you will receive. Those are the cowhide rugs under which we write the cowhide's individual size. If the picture does not display the size it it because that is a generic picture. We will try to match hides that look as similar as possible to the generic color categories. Since cowhides are a natural product, color patterns are never identical and sizes vary from animal to animal.You can Also send us a message to request the picture of the exactly piece before we ship.
- We hand-pick every rug to ensure we bring you only the highest quality rugs for your home décor.
- Cowhide rugs are a 100% natural product. This means none of the color patterns are identical, because every animal has a coat of fur that’s different. The rug you see in the photo will vary slightly from the rug you receive.
- It’s very common for cowhide rugs to come with firemarks, scars and other markings. This is a completely natural occurrence.
- All of our cowhides are recycled from the meat industry. The thorough tanning process ensures minimal hair loss and also gives the cowhide a clean leather smell.
- Due to their durability and thickness, Rodeo cowhide rugs are ideal for areas in a busy house with high foot traffic.
- Rodeo cowhide rugs are easy to clean – a simple brush will do the job. Stains can be quickly removed by simply applying a damp sponge, just make sure to not let your cowhide rug soak in water.
About Cowhide Rugs
Our company motto is "RODEO COVERS ALL" - and we absolutely mean it. We cover decorative needs of customers looking to spice up their home and office. We cover financial costs by...more
How We Measure
Cowhide rugs have a naturally organic shape that’s usually irregular. When the rugs reach our warehouse...more
How To Clean
We offer a wide selection of cowhide rugs that are not only are dazzling to look at, they're also very easy to clean and care for. Applying soap and water onto the cowhide and gently...more
All hides used in the creation of Rodeo® Cowhide rugs come from animal farming for the meat industry. So we aren’t producing additional materials to put on the planet. Instead we are...more